Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand how to differentiate a brand from competitors to influence brand switching.
- Identify ways to communicate something about the nature of the product and its benefits.
- Use case studies of successful innovations, which explain how and why innovation led to increased sales.
- Consider major technologies expected to influence the future of packaging design.
- Look to other categories for packaging design ideas that, while common in that category, will stand out in yours.
Reasons To Buy
- Where are the biggest opportunities for FMCG manufacturers to seize and adapt recent innovations in packaging for brand impact and shelf presence?
- What can manufacturers do to attract consumer attention?
- How can a package be made to translate a brands key attributes or ingredients?
- What are some of the most interesting, game-changing examples of FMCG packaging?
- What kind of return-on-investment can such packaging innovation bring?
As technology brings the cost down, and consumers become familiar with its advantages, aluminum is poised to replace glass as the favored material for beer bottles; for beverages where less expensive packaging options are standard, aluminum bottles are increasingly popular as a premium or promotional option.
Translating a brands key attributes or ingredients directly into the package shape can not only make a brand stand out on the shelf, but also help tell the brand story at a glance and enhance the brand usage experience, as in the case of Mio liquid water enhancer and Holika Holika aloe vera products.
Shape is one of the most powerful attributes in packaging design. Neuroscience researchers have shown how a particular package shape, texture or color may actually influence a consumers perception of the products feel, flavor or scent.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.