Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the changing background dynamics to sustainability discussions to have a better handle on what is happening now and in the future.
- Evaluate where the current challenges in achieving sustainability might be for the organization and customers.
- Assess the potential for interest in sustainability amongst the key demographic groups on the global consumer stage.
- Identify which sustainability issues will impact the business in the future and what action needs to be taken internally and externally.
- Benchmark sustainability behaviours against leading examples across a variety of sectors.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the current challenges in sustainability for consumers and corporates?
- How can we make sense of the pressures in the marketplace?
- Why should we care about the impact of new generations of consumers?
- What issues are rising up the agenda?
- Where is sustainability heading next and what might it look like?
Over the past decade, the proportion of consumers who recycle and make efforts to reduce energy consumption has increased but there are signs that willingness to go further is stalling with some fearing a plateau in green behaviors.
Within just over a decade, women are expected to control three quarters of the worlds discretionary spending. The rise of the female consumer points to greater overall engagement and concern in sustainability driven by a desire to offer the best to ones family. Healthy and natural options that are convenient and good value will have appeal.
Beyond overarching macro concerns about climate change and equity, there are specific push factors, such as new legislation, and pull factors, for example the opportunity to inspire different forms of innovation and competitive advantage, which are leading businesses to engage with sustainability. Organizations need to keep on top of these factors.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.