Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US is the leader in the luxury hotels market in terms of both revenues (US$46.6 billion in 2014 equivalent to 27% share) and number of rooms available (303,320). Japan topped the list in terms of occupancy rate (90.9% in 2014) while Hong Kong recorded the highest average (room) revenue per available room (RevPAR) with a value of US$354 in 2014. Mexico recorded the highest number of guests in 2014 (29.2 million) while the UK recorded the fastest growth during the historic period (2010-2014). France was the fastest growing market in terms of rooms available and revenues. Belgium was the fastest growing market during the historic period in terms of RevPAR
- Luxury hotels in New York are going a step ahead to please guests. Several hotels are partnering with leading retailers in the city to provide insider shopping experiences for their guests. For instance, The Mark hotel collaborated with Bergdorf Goodman. Other examples include The Quin in Midtown, WestHouse in Midtown, and The St. Regis Washington, D.C
- Shanghai is a leading MICE destination in China, backed by infrastructure and the presence of historical and cultural attractions. At present, luxury hotels in the city generate 13% of their revenues from MICE events. With Chinese economic growth slowing, there has been a decrease in demand from financial institutions. However, this negative impact is leveled by the rise in demand from automotive, pharma, and luxury retail brands. Key international markets for MICE include the USA, South Korea, Japan, Germany, France, and the UK
- 2015 was a bad year for Paris, one of the key markets for luxury hotels globally. The terrorist attacks in January and November scared foreign tourists. The latest attack in particular is expected to show substantial negative impact as December is a prime season for holiday for many people globally
Canadeans report - The Global Luxury Hotels Market To 2019 - provides detailed information on global luxury hotels industry, analyzing market data and providing insights.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast revenue of global luxury hotels market covering 40 countries
- Detailed analysis, region-wise (Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa),of luxury hotels key performance indicators such as the number of hotel establishments, number of rooms, occupancy rate, room nights available, room nights occupied, average room revenue per available room, average room revenue per occupied room, average total revenue per available room, total room revenues, total non-room revenues, total revenues, and number of guests for the historic (2010-2014) and forecast periods (2015-2019)
- Brief analysis of global luxury hotels market and the present scenario
- Detailed analysis of the markets trends in key luxury hotels markets
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to global luxury hotels industry
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
Shangri-La Asia Ltd
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc.
Resorts and Spas
Rezidor Hotel Group
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.