Your Cart Is Empty!
- The global maritime and border security market is expected to be worth US$15.6 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$23.7 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.23% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by Asia Pacific, followed by the North America and Europe. China is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$39.2 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, Maritime surveillance and detection is expected to account for the largest share of 38%, followed by Border surveillance and detection which is expected to garner a share of 30%. Border infrastructure and protection will be the third largest segment followed by maritime infrastructure and protection with cumulative spending of US$49.4 billion and US$21.0 billion respectively
The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for maritime and border Security, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of maritime and border security segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global maritime and border security market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different maritime and border security segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global maritime and border security market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the maritime and border security market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top maritime and border security service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents
4.Maritime and Border Security Sub-Sector Analysis
i.Maritime surveillance and Detection
ii.Border surveillance and Detection
iii.Border Infrastructure and Protection
iv.Maritime Infrastructure and Protection
5.Demand Drivers, Industry Trends, Challenges
7.Market Analysis -Leading Countries
i.Market Analysis: US
ii.Market Analysis: Russia
iii.Market Analysis: UK
iv.Market Analysis: Turkey
v.Market Analysis: China
vi.Market Analysis: India
vii.Market Analysis: Australia
viii.Market Analysis: Saudi Arabia
ix.Market Analysis: Israel
x.Market Analysis: Brazil
xi.Market Analysis: Algeria
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.