Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers globally are aware that health problems are on the rise, and owing to this, they are becoming increasingly health-conscious. Despite widespread awareness about the perils of an unhealthy lifestyle, other need states such as indulgence and convenience often disrupt otherwise healthy intentions.
- Organic and natural claims can prove successful in appealing to health-conscious consumers as they are intrinsically associated with being healthy and better for you; even if in reality the actual nutritional content between organic and non-organic varieties is very similar.
- Historically, marketers have targeted healthy products at the youngest and oldest ends of the age spectrum, thereby neglecting those in-between. This has been ignoring those consumers aged from 25-34 who should actually be the main target for healthy products as they are at a lifestage where health is important to them, and they are young enough to do something about it.
- Rather than assuming that health-conscious consumers will be able to quickly transform their complete diet and lifestyle, manufacturers and marketers need to promote small changes that will have a larger impact on health in the long run. For instance, promoting sugar free carbonates as an alternative to high sugar varieties.
Canadeans The health trend: who to target and how to make it work for you report is a detailed look into the health trend, focussing on consumer targets which will prove most successful, and their specific needs. The report explains the reasons why health is becoming increasingly salient to both individual consumers and society as a whole, and what needs to happen to effectively target these consumers. The report details current and future expectations of behavior towards to the health, derived from the survey responses of 52,000 global consumers in 48 countries.
What else does this report offer?
- An investigation into how the health trend manifests in society and how to sentiment towards health has evolved
- Key attitudes and behaviors influencing consumption patterns globally
- Appraisals of current strategies which are commonly used to target the health trend, and how to improve and update these strategies to attract the modern consumer
- Key recommendations for manufacturers from product, targeting, and retail perspectives
Reasons To Buy
- A new and fresh look at the health trend, ignoring common stereotypes, allows brands to effectively target the modern consumer with exactly what they want
- Streamline marketing budgets and feel confident in specific consumer-group targeting as data and analysis identifies the key audiences for the health trend
- Truly focus research and development on the specific needs of health-conscious consumers which are identified and explained
- Stay ahead of competitors and know what health-seeking consumers want next with recommended actions which clearly identify how to successfully adapt product strategies to the latest trends
Table of Contents
Methodology and definitions
Introduction to Canadeans Mega-Trend framework
The importance of diet on society and the economy
Exploring consumer interest in health
The implications of an unhealthy lifestyle
Diet related health issues
Psychological implications from health-related issues
Exploring how to approach health-conscious consumers
Measuring consumer concern for their health
Exploring consumers healthy eating intentions and barriers to doing so
Moving away from stereotypes to target the right consumers
Analyzing the age stereotypes that are often observed
Analyzing the gender stereotypes that are often observed
Older young adults are the key market
Exploring consumers aged 25-34 as the target audience for health
Cross comparisons between older young adults and younger age groups
Making small dietary compromises for big effects on health
Making a healthy lifestyle achievable
Exploring SMART actions to fit healthy eating into a busy schedule
Health as the door to happiness
Analyzing the link between being healthy and being happy
Appealing to consumers through healthy and natural claims
Considering the appeal of natural and organic claims
Considering the appeal of ethical claims
Studying the availability of natural and organic products
Being transparent will increase consumer trust
Exploring the importance of transparency claims
Understanding the importance of clear labeling
Turning out-dated strategies into new and successful plans
Revising out-dated strategies and consumer feeling towards them
Recommendations for new and improved strategies
Focusing on meeting the health needs of Older Young Adults
Considering further needs and factors in targeting Older Young Adults
Recommendations for new and improved strategies
Methodology and Appendix
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.