Your Cart Is Empty!
- A generation of people renting homes is altering homeware demand With property prices rising above that of earnings growth, houses needing high deposits and prospects of rising interest rates mean first time buyers are becoming older. This is leading to a mixed impact on the homewares market as big purchases become less common but higher quality renting options become increasingly important.
- Homeware retailers investing in e-commerce Currently limited homeware products are purchased online compared with other retail sectors. However homeware retailers have been keen to improve their online offering with investment in augmented and virtual reality tools to improve visualisation of products, to drive engagement and spend.
- Discounters expanding their ranges The disjointed nature of the homewares market, alongside shoppers desire for variety and value for money, has created a major prospect for discounters to grow their share. Popularity for these discounters have also rose amongst consumers with most shoppers expressing that they would shop at discounters the same amount if not more in the next five years. Lastly discounters in the homewares market have encouraged shoppers to trade down rather than up with improved product desirability.
- Highest spend per head is amongst 25-34s Despite the rise of Generation Rent causing an increasing amount of people choosing to live at home with their parents to save for deposits spend is amongst the highest between 25-34s. This is driven by frequent purchases to reflect personalities or for gifting. This age range is also more likely to be influenced by fashion. Retailers like Primark, New Look and HandM have all increased their homeware presence and are injecting fashion and seasonal trends into textiles; appealing to this younger generation.
- Lighting is set to outperform as consumers become willing to invest Increasing housing transactions over the next five years will drive consumers to invest in the sector, while we expect consumer confidence and disposable income to be in a stronger position by 2019 and 2020, encouraging consumers to make investment purchases. Retailers should heavily market their lighting ranges in 2016 to lure customers in- stores and online.
"The Homewares Market", a Sector Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the homewares market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into homewares market, analyzing key trends in the market based on data from Verdict Retails bespoke consumer research, ONS data and data direct from retailers.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for Homewares in the UK.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the UKs homeware market.
- An in-depth review of current and future trends forecast, alongside analysis of the major UK homeware retailers and their performance.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the homewares market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging homewares market.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Shop Direct Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.