Your Cart Is Empty!
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand when and why the "high protein" trend will end.
- Understand who the winners and losers within the food and drink space will be as the "high protein" trend comes to an end.
- Explore what the end of the "high protein" trend means for brands and manufacturers and how they should respond.
Reasons To Buy
- Why will there be a backlash to the "high protein" trend and when will this occur?
- What implications will the "high protein" backlash have on product formulation and marketing?
- What trends will take over from "high protein" and when?
- What are the short-, medium-, and long-term opportunities for food and drink manufacturers?
The trend for high protein is primarily being driven by Western markets, particularly the US, Australia, UK, France, and Canada, where the majority of innovations making the claim "high protein" were launched in 2014.
Some people are consuming too much protein, which could have potentially serious implications on health in the future, including colorectal cancer and osteoporosis.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.