Your Cart Is Empty!
A positive regulatory outlook in key markets, due to new initiatives and frameworks looking to facilitate OTC approvals, will also prompt companies to seek access to new markets. The global OTC drugs market will continue to be largely driven by demographics, economic trends and changes in cultural attitudes towards self-medication. An increasing interest in self-medication in both developed and developing countries has been identified as a major contributor to market growth in recent years.
GBI Research conducted extensive primary and secondary research efforts in order to provide a comprehensive view of the regulatory, commercial and competitive landscape in the OTC drugs market. Our new report will let you assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and help you identify key opportunities and challenges.
- How do consumers, payers and manufacturers benefit from Rx-to-OTC switches?
- What are the key factors promoting the usage of OTC drugs?
Current trends in the OTC drugs market
- What attitudes do consumers have towards OTC drugs?
- How are new distribution channels, technologies and education reshaping the OTC drugs market?
- What will be the impact of new regulatory initiatives and frameworks on future Rx-to-OTC switches in key markets?
- What have been the preferred types of M&A deals in the OTC drugs market in recent years?
- Which OTC drug manufacturers have been the most active in terms of mergers and acquisitions in recent years?
- What are the current regulations and frameworks established in key developed and developing markets for OTC approval and Rx-to-OTC switches?
- Which OTC drug product categories and drug classes have experienced the most switches in recent years?
- Which new products categories are expected to enter the OTC drugs market in the coming years?
- What has been the economic and financial impact of recent Rx-to-OTC switches?
- Who are the leading OTC drug manufacturers and what are their OTC segments of interest?
Market analysis of the leading OTC product categories including cough, cold, and allergy, analgesics, gastrointestinal and dermatological drugs.
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to -
- Gain insights into the OTC drugs market and future prospects for Rx-to-OTC switches: This report comprehensively describes and assesses the commercial, regulatory and competitive landscape in this highly dynamic and lucrative industry.
- Understand differing regulatory frameworks for OTC drugs and Rx-to-OTC switches in key markets: This report provides insights about established regulatory processes, approval frameworks and recent developments in the US, Europe, Japan, India and China for OTC drugs.
- Assess M&A activity in the OTC drugs market: This report provides detailed analysis on M&A deals in recent years including trends on preferred types of deals, factors contributing to the surge in transactions and identifies the most active companies in the OTC drugs market.
- Assess the market for the leading OTC product categories: Our new study provides market analyses of the key product categories including revenues in key national markets, key brands, key manufacturers, market drivers, restraints, recent switches and potential candidates for future Rx-to-OTC switch.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.