Your Cart Is Empty!
- Globally, the proportion of new food and drink product launches claiming to be "high protein" increased six percentage points between 2013 and 2015, from 2% to 8%.
- Consumers actively avoiding meat are most likely to give high priority to "high protein" claims when choosing food and drink products.
- Men are more likely to perceive most types of plant protein as positive for health than women, with the exception of pea protein.
Opportunities for Plant Proteins is part of Canadeans Hot Topics research, and explores consumer perceptions of plant-based protein ingredients and identifies opportunities for food and beverage manufacturers to capitalize on.
Your key questions answered:
- What is driving demand for plant proteins?
- Which plant proteins do consumers perceive most positively for health, and how can I capitalize on this?
- Which consumer groups should I target and how?
Reasons To Buy
- Offers insight into the key demographics that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Identifies and analyzes key trends driving demand for plant protein.
- Identifies interesting new and emerging innovation on offer in terms of product formulation, positioning, and marketing across key food and beverage categories.
Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Key Consumer Targets
Pip and Nut
Strong and Kind
Love Grown Foods
Thomas Nooks and Crannies
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.