Your Cart Is Empty!
In The Rise of Wearable Healthcare Technology: Opportunities and Challenges for Pharma, FirstWord examines an emerging industry that is predicted to generate $53.2 billion in global sales by 2019.
Considered a perfect convergence of mobile tech trends and real-time data, wearables are already shaping the future of healthcare. Based on in-depth interviews with key experts and wide-ranging research, the report addresses how the line between consumer and healthcare wearables is increasingly blurred-and how pharma can be part of a future in which wearing healthcare technology is the new normal.
The future is at your fingertips-literally and physically. As passive, intelligent wearable health devices become increasingly ubiquitous (therell be an estimated 35 million devices connected to the Internet of Things by 2019), the human body has become a generator of transparent, real-time, continuous and highly contextualized data. Can pharma fit in? And if so, how can the industry prepare for the day when wearable can also mean ingestible?
- Insight into how healthcare will be transformed by new types of data collected through wearable and remote monitoring devices
- Knowledge of how the evolution of wearable tech is blurring the line between health and wellness
- Valuable understanding about how the analysis of patient-generated data will lead to virtual health coaching on everything from prescriptions to lifestyle choices
- Breakdowns of the wearable tech market by segment
- Expert knowledge on how pharma can author its way into the wearable tech industry
- In-depth expert interviews with key innovators in the industry
- Detailed analysis of the move towards pro-sumer wearables
- Exploration of wearable tech for disease prevention, clinical trials and chronic disease management
- Analysis of the regulatory environment for wearable health technology
- Examination of the key features for wearable adoption by consumers
- Overview of the future of wearables, including ingestibles, bioresorbables and soft electronics
Get Answers to Pressing Questions
- What are pharmas opportunities for the wearables industry?
- Will wearables become valuable tools in diagnostics and treatment?
- What opportunities and challenges will arise from patient-generated health data?
- How can pharma make wearable device data more relevant?
- What does pharma have to lose if they are not involved in the wearables industry?
- Will wearable technology change pharmas position on data transparency?
- Chief Medical Officer, mobile health solutions company
- Trauma Surgeon/Google Glass Explorer, Medical Center, US
- CEO at a drug development company, US
- Director at center for innovation at an EU university
- Director, Global eMedia Communications at a leading pharmaceutical company
- Associate VP, Head of Epidemiology at a biotech company in France
- Digital Marketing Manager at a global pharmaceutical company
- Executive Vice President at a pharmaceutical marketing agency
- Development manager at a pharmaceutical marketing agency
- Director of Product Marketing at a clinical research company
- Chief of Staff at a clinical research company
- Senior Director of Product Marketing at a clinical research company
- VP, Director of Creative Technology, healthcare advertising and promotion agency, USA
- Founder and CEO, Social Media Advertising Company
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.