Your Cart Is Empty!
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the key players in the food and drinks industry.
- Understand the major issues affecting key food and drinks companies.
- Predict the key growth areas in the food and drinks market by region and in terms of product innovation.
- Benchmark your performance against the leading food and drinks companies using company, category and financial data.
- Learn current market dynamics including major drivers and resistors.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the trends in the global food and drinks industry?
- What are the drivers and resistors of growth of food and drinks industry?
- How is consolidation expected to change the dynamics of the industry?
- What are the key strategies of the leading food and drinks companies and how do these strategies drive revenue and market share?
- What is the area of focus with regards to innovation of the top players in the industry?
Drinks makers are suffering from a decline in sales carbonated soft drinks (CSDs). In 2013, sales of CSDs fell 3% to 8.9 billion cases in the US, its ninth straight year of decline. Consumers have been turning away from sugary, high calorie soft drinks for the best part of a decade, and this is impacting the entire drinks segment.
Although PepsiCo has suffered recently with declining growth, Canadean Consumer expects 2015 to be more positive for the company. The US economy is rebounding strongly and should grow by 3.3% in 2015, and PepsiCo also has an advantage in that it now generates the majority of its sales from food.
Health regulators present a major threat to the energy drinks sector. Concerns exist over the stimulant effects of ingredients such as taurine, and high dosages of caffeine. Energy drinks are also highly favored by young consumers. Manufacturers must look to take advantage of botanical ingredients and trade off their naturally healthy profile.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.