Your Cart Is Empty!
- Value segment continues to gain share of spend
- Grocers will grow share following short term set back
- John Lewis and House of Fraser prosper as Debenhams struggles
- Online pure plays prosper as they become third most preferred channel.
The UK clothing market 2011-2021 offers a comprehensive insight into the factors driving the clothing market, the inhibitors, the major players performance, the main trends and consumer attitudes. It also forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Hot Issues
- What People Buy
- Where People Shop
- How People Shop
- Why People Shop.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how retailers can utilise the need for transitional clothing to overcome unpredictable British weather and the changing requirements of consumers. . Strategies for tapping into the Tween market.
- The benefits of offerings a personalized shopper experience.
- Understand the factors behind the growing demands for fashion in the menswear market.
- What does the right balance between e-commerce and physical stores mean for retailers?
- The impact of market recovery on the value clothing players.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Marks and Spencer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.