Your Cart Is Empty!
- Computers and tablets to increase share of the electricals market - The computers and tablets market in 2016 represents 23.2% of electricals total sales and this is expected to increase to 24% in 2021 as it continues to outperform the total market. The development of new technology and continued popularity of tablets, as well as the introduction of more value-led products that has opened the market up to the less affluent, has driven this performance and we expect it to continue over the next five years.
- Keep shoppers interested in new technology - A significant proportion of the electricals market is driven by new technology and while some brands such as Apple have a loyal customer base that means any new product launches have an instant buzz around them, other brands have to work harder to create this.
- Less affluent shoppers increasingly important - More shoppers from less affluent demographic groups are buying electricals as more affordable products are brought into the market. In 2015, 57% of electricals shoppers fell into the AB and C1 socio-demographic groups, with 43% falling into the C2 and DE groups. This highlights that, while the more affluent shoppers are spending more and more frequently, catering for the less affluent shoppers is still important.
- Trading conditions within the market will become tougher - Trading conditions are expected to become more difficult from 2017-onwards as household incomes are squeezed from rising inflation, tax credit cuts and fiscal austerity, which will mainly impact middle income earners. Retailers margins will suffer, caused by deflation and discounting.
- Games console cycle to see shake up - Unlike phones and laptops that see annual updates and improvements, games consoles are on a much longer cycle. However, in March 2016, Microsoft hinted that its Xbox console will see a major shift with its Xbox One receiving continual hardware upgrades over its lifetime. Given the cost involved, this is unlikely to mean annual, iterative updates in the form of slightly tweaked models, similar to Apples release of an updated iPhone each year.
"The UK Electricals Market 2016-2021", a Sector Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the UK electricals market today, with forecasts of values up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK electricals market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails primary consumer research and contacts throughout the electricals market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for the electricals market and sub-sectors in the UK, with an overview of the key trends.
- Market shares for the 2016 and the previous five years.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving consumer trends within the UK electricals market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Sector Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK electricals market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary, consumer insight from our bespoke surveys and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging electricals market.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.