Your Cart Is Empty!
- The number of prescriptions handled per pharmacy has continued to rise, albeit at a slower rate than in the past, putting pharmacies under pressure to increase efficiency and potentially undermining their attempts to develop services alongside their traditional role in dispensing.
- The NHS in England is promoting greater use of hub and spoke dispensing (automated centralized assembly of prescriptions at the "hub" prior to dispensing to patients in the pharmacy or "spoke") as a means of driving efficiency within the community pharmacy system. It will free up staff time within the pharmacy as well as reducing the possibility of dispensing inaccuracies and in-store stock holdings.
- Smaller specialists including independent operators are currently an important segment of the market but they are set to suffer as pressures increase on funding and larger operators make use of their economies of scale. Current proposals for government funding reductions could lead to significant numbers of these operators closing or being forced to sell up, furthering consolidation and the trend towards growth of larger specialist national chains.
Pharmacy retailing explores growth trends, opportunities, inhibitors and future success strategies in the UK pharmacy market. It includes the latest market sizes for NHS receipts and OTC medicines and market shares for the leading players.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Hot Issues
- What People Buy
- Where People Shop
- Market trends
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the impact on pharmacy retailing of government funding cuts and how it will lead to consolidation in the market.
- Use the detailed data and insight on the market, including NHS receipts and OTC, to help form an effective growth strategy
- Understand what the potential Lloyds acquisition of Sainsburys pharmacy business will mean for other players in the market.
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
- Learn how the UKs ageing population and a growing interest in health and well-being will impact the market, allowing you to develop product ranges that are better targeted.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.