Your Cart Is Empty!
- British American Tobacco has announced that its decision to close its operations in Chile is due to changes to the countrys tobacco law. BAT said it objected to changes that included banning additives, such as menthol, and requiring bigger warnings about the risks of smoking to be applied to cigarette packs, calling the changes to the countrys tobacco legislation unconstitutional and arbitrary.
- According to figures recently released by the World Health Organization, Benin has the lowest rate of taxation on cigarettes in Africa, at only 9%.
- Currently cigarettes in Mauritius are taxed at the rate of 73%, a level which is exceeded in Africa only by Madagascar and the Seychelles where cigarettes are subject to taxation of 80%. However, despite this strong rate of taxation, smoking prevalence remains relatively high with 16% of the population being regular smokers.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new law and regulation globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
2. Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.8 Cook Islands
2.1.12 Hong Kong
2.1.23 New Zealand
3. Company Analysis
3.1 Swedish Match
3.1.4 Financial Highlights
3.1.5 Snus and Snuff
3.1.6 Other Tobacco Products
3.1.8 Other Operations
4. Company News
4.1 British American Tobacco
4.3 Iggesund Paperboard
4.4 Japan Tobacco
4.5 Pakistan Tobacco Company
4.6 Philip Morris International
4.7 Swedish Match
5. Stock Market Performance
6. Global Population Trends
7.1 About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.