Your Cart Is Empty!
- In May 2015, production of cigarettes in Canada decreased by 10.9%. The cumulative total for the year to date amounts 7.2% down on the same period a year earlier.
- In June 2015 the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Centre (VTsIOM) published a report on smoking prevalence in Russia. The survey revealed that the smoking rate in 2015 was 34% - down slightly on the 35% recorded in 2014, but representing a significant fall over the 41% level reported in 2013 - the year the country introduced anti-smoking legislation.
- According to press reports North Korea has banned foreign cigarettes as part of efforts to reduce the countrys high smoking rates. There are also prohibitions on electronic and smokeless cigarettes. According to government officials, the governments anti-smoking efforts had helped reduce the smoking rate amongst men from 50.3% in 2009 to 43.9% in 2014. There are - at least officially - no women smokers.
- "Tobacco Insights 2015- June" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- It is an extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- It is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- It provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
1.1 Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2002-2012
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2012
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2003-2013
2. Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.9 Czech Republic
2.1.27 North Korea
2.1.30 Saudi Arabia
2.1.32 South Korea
2.1.38 United Kingdom
3. Company Analysis
3.1.1 Corporate Structure
3.1.2 Financial Highlights
3.1.3 Cigarette Business Profile
4. Company News
4.1 Alliance One
4.2 Auction Holdings Limited
4.4 British American Tobacco
4.5 Eastern Tobacco Company
4.6 Japan Tobacco
4.7 Karelia Tobacco Company
4.11 Philip Morris International
4.12 Reynolds American
5. Stock Market Performance
6. Global Population Trends
7.1 About Canadean
Auction Holdings Limited
British American Tobacco
Eastern Tobacco Company
Karelia Tobacco Company KTandG
Philip Morris International
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.