Your Cart Is Empty!
- A recent health survey in South Australia indicated that 15.7% of respondents identified themselves as smokers in 2014, a fall over the previous years 19.4%. Of this total, some 18.6% of men and 12.9% of women were smokers.
- According to press reports the Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey reveals that amongst those aged 15-19 years of age, 20% have tried vaping, while 11% are smokers.
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group is relaunching its Oud Kampen cigars. The range is being repackaged in a dark yellow box with a pale yellow label and embossed logo.
- "Tobacco Insights 2015 - March" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Cigarette Consumption and Production
Grodno Tobacco Factory Neman
Japan Tobacco Ukraine
JSC Imperial Tobacco Yaroslavl
Pakistan Tobacco Company
STOCK MARKET PERFORMANCE
DEMOGRAPHIC and ECONOMIC DATA
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.