Your Cart Is Empty!
- In Canada, in September 2015 the production of cigarettes rose more than 18% over the figure recorded in August, to around 2,000 million pieces. Sales of cigarettes in September increased 2.4% on the previous year.
- In September 2015 (fiscal year 2016), Japan Tobacco reported monthly sales of 9.2 billion pieces - a fall of 2.1% over the previous year, and static compared with the previous month.
- British American Tobacco reported more than a 6% decline in its third-quarter revenue (nine months to the end of September), a result of currency fluctuations and declines in smoking rates. The company sold around 500 billion cigarettes, down 1.8% from the first nine months of 2014.
- TTLC reported sales of approximately NT$75,500 million in 2014, more than 3% below 2013 levels. This represents a reversal of the upward trend which emerged in 2011.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new laws and regulations globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- A summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
Table of Contents
1.1 Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
2. Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.21 Saudi Arabia
2.1.23 South Korea
2.1.25 United Kingdom
2.1.26 United States
3. Company Analysis
3.1 Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation
3.1.1 Corporate Structure
3.1.2 Financial Highlights
3.1.3 Cigarette Business Review
4. Company News
4.1 Arian Tobacco Industry
4.3 Associated Central Africa
4.5 Bentley Tobacco
4.6 Booker Group
4.8 Four Winds
4.9 Heintz van Landewyck
4.10 Imperial Tobacco
4.11 Japan Tobacco International
4.13 Philip Morris International
4.14 Reynolds American
4.15 Snoke GmbH and Co KG
4.16 Sparkle Roll
4.17 Swedish Match
4.18 Universal Corporation
4.19 Vapor Corp
5. Global Population Trends
6.1 About Canadean
Associated Central Africa Limited
British American Tobacco
Heintz van Landewyck
Japan Tobacco International
Philip Morris International
Snoke GmbH and Co KG
Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.