Your Cart Is Empty!
- According to the New Zealand Ministry of Health, tobacco consumption within the country has fallen 23% over the past five years, with industry data indicating average cigarette consumption has declined 6.3% each year since 2010.
- In Spain, Fine-cut tobacco sales fell by 1.5% in the year to August 2015 compared to 2014, with pipe tobacco sales up by 3.6% during the same period.
- Cigarette smoking is more prevalent amongst the richer sections of the population, while poorer people are more inclined to use chewing tobacco and bidis.
- The US adult smoking rate is continuing to fall, according to a new government report. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention figures, said to have come from a large national survey, indicated that the adult smoking incidence dropped from 18% in 2013 to 17% last year.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new law and regulation globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption and Production
Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
Cigarette Business Review
Reynolds American Inc
Stock Market Performance
Global Population Trends
Reynolds American Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.