Your Cart Is Empty!
- Excise taxes will not be levied on electronic cigarettes in Belgium, but sales of these products will be subject to the same age restrictions as apply to tobacco cigarettes, which mean no sales to those less than 16 years of age.
- In January 2016, production of cigarettes in Canada increased by 19.9% over the figure recorded in December 2015. Compared with the previous years figure, output levels were also higher - by 1.3%.
- Indias central government announced a 10-15% increase in excise duty on most tobacco products in the 2016-17 general budget, and by a higher rate on cigarettes, an increase designed to discourage increasing consumption.
- Japan Tobacco pulled out of the Brazilian market in 2011, but re-entered in 2014. It has no factories in Brazil, so it operates with imported Camel, Winston and other cigarette brands. Currently JT holds less than 1% of the Brazilian market, compared with British American Tobaccos nearly 80% share.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new law and regulation globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption and Production
Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
United States of America
Tobacco Products Directive - Part One
Labelling and packaging
Tobacco for oral use, cross-border distance sales and novel tobacco products
Iranian Tobacco Company
Global Population Trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Cigarette Consumption, pieces (million), 2004-2014
Table 2: Global Cigarette Production, pieces (million), 2003-2013
Table 3: Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Table 4: Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
Table 5: Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, pieces, 2004-2014
Table 6: Canada: Monthly Cigarette Production and Sales, 2010-2016
Table 7: France: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2010-2015
Table 8: Germany: Sales of Tax Stamps, January 2014 and January 2015
Table 9: India: Changes to Additional Excise Duty on Cigarettes in 2016/2017 Budget
Table 10: India: Changes to Basic Excise Duty on Other Tobacco Products in 2016/2017 Budget
Table 11: India: Changes to Basic Excise Duty on Other Tobacco Products in 2016/2017 Budget
Table 12: Japan: JT Monthly Cigarette Sales, Fiscal 2013-2016
Table 13: Spain: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2010-2016
Table 14: Spain: Monthly Brand Shares, January 2015 and 2016
Table 15: UK: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2010-2015
Table 16: USA: Monthly Tobacco Consumption and Output Trends, 2014 and 2015
Table 17: Imperial Brands Fourth Quarter Results, 2014 and 2015
Table 18: PMI Cigarette Shipment Volume by Region, 2014 and 2015
Table 19: Vector Group: Revenue by Segment, 2014 and 2015
Table 20: Global Population Trends, 2000-2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Imports as % of Consumption, 2013
Figure 2: Exports as % of Production, 2013
Iranian Tobacco Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.