Your Cart Is Empty!
- In December 2015, production of cigarettes in Canada increased by 10.0% over the figure recorded in December 2014. Sales of cigarettes in December record a decline of 3.3% on the same month in the previous year.
- Chinas smoking population is said to have increased during the past five years by nearly 30% of the population. Currently more than 50.0% of men and 2.7% of women smoke.
- The Georgian based cigar manufacturer Imeri is conducting a campaign to boost exports. Imeri cigars have already been exported to Turkey, where they are available in duty free shops, and now the company is said to be involved in negotiations for their export to China.
- In December 2015 (fiscal year 2016), Japan Tobacco reported a fall of 2.9% over the previous year, but 15.1% up compared with the previous month. The companys market share stood at 60.6% in December.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new law and regulation globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
2 Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.9 Czech Republic
2.1.22 New Zealand
2.1.26 Saudi Arabia
2.1.28 South Korea
2.1.34 United Kingdom
2.1.35 United States
3 Company News
3.2 Bluebell Cigars
3.3 Godfrey Philips
3.4 Hall Tabakwaren
3.5 Imperial Tobacco
3.7 Japan Tobacco
3.9 Oettinger Davidoff
3.1 Philip Morris
3.11 Reynolds American Inc
3.13 Scandinavian Tobacco
3.14 Swedish Match
4 Global Population Trends
5.1 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Cigarette Consumption, pieces (million), 2004-2014
Table 2: Global Cigarette Production, pieces (million), 2003-2013
Table 3: Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Table 4: Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
Table 5: Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, pieces, 2004-2014
Table 6: Canada: Monthly Cigarette Production and Sales, 2010-2015
Table 7: France: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2006-2015
Table 8: Germany: Most Popular Pipe Tobacco Brands, 2015
Table 9: Japan: JT Monthly Cigarette Sales, Fiscal 2013-2016
Table 10: Spain: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2015
Table 11: Spain: Monthly Brand Shares, November, 2014 and 2015
Table 12: UK: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2015
Table 13: USA: Monthly Tobacco Consumption and Output Trends, 2014 and 2015
Table 14: Global Population Trends, 2000-2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Imports as % of Consumption, 2013
Figure 2: Exports as % of Production, 2013
Oettinger David off
Reynolds American Inc
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.