Your Cart Is Empty!
Defined as consumers aged 18-34, Millennials are a sizable demographic cohort in many major markets today. They account for the largest generation in the American workforce in 2015 and a major proportion of the population of emerging economies like India and China. The Millennial generation will yield significant global influence over the next decade and will continue to be highly influential in the global FMCG landscape.
- Unlike previous generational cohorts, Millennials are "always on, always connected," using multiple digital touchpoints to share experiences and project a highly individualistic personal brand both on- and offline.
- This generational group is challenging traditional notions of gender identities, which will evolve further and become more mainstream by 2025. The concept of gender fluidity will become the norm for their children, which will force FMCG manufacturers to redefine gender-oriented marketing strategies.
- In 2025, Millennials will need to tackle negative health effects associated with overconsumption of protein. Innovation concepts for NPD inspiration will include mimicking meat consumption experiences in plant-based food, and delivering health-enhancing ingredients through alternative formats like IV drips.
Todays Millennials in 2025 first explores the attitudes and behaviors of Millennials (i.e. consumers aged 18-34) today by identifying five key traits typical of this generational group. It then goes on to the reports core focus: outlining future potential concepts and innovation implications for FMCG manufacturers along five themes identified by Canadean that reflect the attitudes, concerns, and behaviors of the Millennial generation in 2025 - marriage and housing, gender identity, sharing economy, health, and employment and work.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in depth insight into Millennials and their importance in influencing todays FMCG landscape.
- Understand the attitudes, concerns, and behaviors of the Millennial generation in 2025 (i.e. consumers who will be aged 28-44 at the time).
- Explore interesting concepts to inspire future NPD to target Millennials effectively in 2025.
Table of Contents
Five Traits About Todays Millennials
Things to Know About Millennials in 2025
Marriage and Housing
Employment and Work
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.