Your Cart Is Empty!
- The DIY Tools and Security market is facing severe headwinds from consumers lack of skills and confidence in tackling DIY projects. It is also being held back by the rise of Generation Rent and consumers preference, if they have the money, to bring in tradesmen to tackle home improvement tasks.
- The market is set to contract by 0.5% in 2016, led by a fall in the value of sales of power tools, driven by contracting volumes. Non-power tools will be less hard hit, while security products will see growth. However, from 2017 there will be a recovery in line with the housing market recovery.
- BandQ remains the market leader in DIY Tools and Security, but is gradually losing ground as its share is eroded by online players such as Amazon and eBay, and by budget general merchandisers such as Wilko.
- Some 52.3% of consumers bought products in this category in the last year, with the main reasons for purchasing being maintenance, repair and refurbishment. DIY tools and security products are much more popular among men than women and among under 35s, possibly due to first time purchases
A Home Retail Series Report by Verdict Retail, provides expert insight into the tool and security market, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analyzing key trends in the market based consumer data from Verdict Retails survey.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for the tools and security market.
- Retail profiles; a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks.
- Consumer; a detailed looks at what, how and where people are buying tolls and security products.
Reasons To Buy
- This report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the tools and security market based on insights from within Verdicts consumer data and expert insight.
- The report boasts presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging wear and tear parts market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.