Your Cart Is Empty!
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies increased in 2014, up from 39.77 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2010 to 47.92 billion boe in 2014. ConocoPhillips had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 8,906 mmboe among the Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies. The companys proved reserves decreased at a rate of 0.17% from 8,921 mmboe in 2013 to 8,906 mmboe in 2014.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2010 to 2014.
- Benchmarks North America Independent (E&P) companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Antero Resources Corporation, Apache Corporation, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, Canadian Natural Resources Limited, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Consol Energy Inc., Continental Resources, Inc., Devon Energy Corporation, EnCana Corporation, EOG Resources, Inc., EQT Corporation, Hess Corporation, Linn Energy, LLC, Marathon Oil Corporation, Noble Energy, Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Range Resources Corporation, Southwestern Energy Company.
- The top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on Company Annual Report, publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalDatas in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Rank your performance against other top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
Antero Resources Corporation
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
Chesapeake Energy Corporation
Devon Energy Corporation
Linn Energy, LLC
Marathon Oil Corporation
Noble Energy, Inc.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Range Resources Corporation
Southwestern Energy Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.