Your Cart Is Empty!
- Mexico had the highest share of total outbound trips taken by Americans in 2014, at 28.5%. In 2014, 19.5 million Americans visited this country, making it the lead tourism destination
- Ukraine had the highest share of total outbound trips taken by Russians in 2014,at 11.5%. In 2014, 5 million Russians visited this country, making it the lead tourism destination
- In terms of outbound expenditure, the US was the largest market for Spanish tourists, with a share of 28.7% in 2014. They spent US$10 billion in the US in 2014
- Spain had the highest share of the total outbound trips taken by French tourists in 2014, at 17.7%. In 2014, 4.5 million French tourists visited this country, making it the lead tourism destination
Canadeans report - Top Outbound Tourism Markets, Trips and Spending per Country To 2019 - provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the top global outbound tourism markets
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in these markets such as average spending per trip
- Each tourism market is further analyzed by providing extensive data for key destination countries. Detailed market classification covering tourism flows, tourist expenditure and average expenditure per trip is provided
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to top outbound tourism markets
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.