Your Cart Is Empty!
- The rise of social media has resulted in limitless social interactions and an image-based culture, further adding to the appearance-consciousness of consumers. This appearance-consciousness continues to expand beyond the individual and is now an expansive concern being placed upon children, and even pets.
- Consumers are depending on beauty offerings to facilitate engagement with a "selfie" culture and efficacy is being prioritized as a key purchasing motivator for consumers.
- This is particularly important given that over half of global consumers believe improving appearance to be the greatest benefit of beauty products.
- Consumer trends within food and drink are heavily influencing the direction of the wellbeing concept in beauty, with the perception that an ingredient or approach being good for health on the inside must do the same on the outside.
"Top Trends in Beauty and Grooming" shows how the beauty and grooming space continues to rapidly evolve in response to changing consumer behaviors and needs. It seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities which are being shaped by these behaviors.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analyzed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the beauty and grooming categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies the key consumer behaviors shaping the beauty and grooming space and resulting trends.
- Offers specific insight and implications into each beauty and grooming category.
- Analyzes key innovation approaches in beauty and grooming globally.
Peter Thomas Roth
Can make Tokyo
Beauty and Go
The Body Shop
Function of Beauty
Strange Invisible Perfumes
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.