Your Cart Is Empty!
- Specialty and heritage brands are most popular among consumers in the Middle East and North Africa area and the Central and South America region.
- 46% of consumers globally say that they smoke occasionally.
- Affluent consumers and those in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa are the most likely to say they smoke because they enjoy it.
- Younger consumers are more likely to buy smokeless tobacco.
"Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the tobacco products space.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analyzed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to tobacco categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what innovations will shape the tobacco market. This report maps five new innovation opportunities, highlighting their influence across cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos, smoking tobacco, smokeless tobacco, and anti-smoking aids. Find out how to target new opportunities in the market. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation and packaging.
- Understand consumer attitudes and behaviors and alter your strategy to target the right consumer group with the right message.
Table of Contents
2. Innovation Trends in Tobacco
1. Traditional and True
2. The Occasional Smoker
4. The Fun Factor
5. The Smokeless Niche
Natural American Spirit
The Lab Fresh
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.