Your Cart Is Empty!
- The appearance-conscious nature of todays consumers means that they are increasingly searching for products that can enhance their appearance and provide cosmetic benefits. This is playing an increasingly important role in the hygiene space as consumers seek to maximize the functions their personal care regimes deliver from both a hygiene and cosmetic perspective.
- While spa-inspired approaches in the toiletries and hygiene space are often associated with bathing in terms of relaxation and indulgence, opportunities exist to expand upon this particularly in light of convenience and efficacy. Innovation across other hygiene categories such as hand washing and showering with inspiration from the spa space can create a novel way to approach the wider day-to-day hygiene routine.
"Top Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene" shows how multiple categories are evolving in response to changing consumer behaviors and needs. This brief seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by these behaviors.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the toiletries and hygiene categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyse the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the toiletries and hygiene space and resulting trends.
- Gain specific insight and implications into the personal hygiene, oral hygiene, feminine hygiene, and incontinence categories.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in toiletries and hygiene globally.
Table of Contents
2. Top Four Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene Products
i.Trend 1: Blurred lines
ii.Trend 2: Novel formulations and applications
iii.Trend 3: Smarter hygiene solutions
iv.Trend 4: Right-for-me
Pacifica Natural Skincare
Dr. Dennis Gross
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.