Your Cart Is Empty!
- The toys and games market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of activity toys (including art and craft, building sets, learning and exploration, and sewing and hobby), dolls, games and puzzles (including jigsaw puzzles and card games), infant/pre-school (including intellectual growth education toys and other infant toys), plush (includes soft toys), outdoor and sports toys (includes outdoor games and sports such as cars and bicycles etc.) and other toys (including toys made of plastics, rubber, textile, die-cast miniature model toys and metal toys. This also includes action figures, youth electronics and boy character toys, which includes small racing cars etc.). It doesnt include games consoles and video games. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish toys and games market had total revenues of $1.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.5% between 2010 and 2014.
- The infant/pre-school segment was the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $0.3bn, equivalent to 20.5% of the markets overall value.
- The Spanish economy has been one of the Eurozone crisiss major casualties. Growth has remained low at best following a high unemployment rate at 22.4% in July 2015 and an increase in the VAT rate from 18% to 21% from 1 September 2012. This has all impacted consumer spending as people have been forced to adjust their spending habits, particularly in the case of the unemployed.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys and games market in Spain
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys and games market in Spain
Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain toys and games market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Spain toys and games market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Spain toys and games market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain toys and games market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Spains toys and games market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Amazon.com, Inc. 19
Carrefour S.A. 22
Ludendo SA 25
Toys "R" Us, Inc. 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country Data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Spain toys and games market value: $ million, 2010-14 8
Table 2: Spain toys and games market category segmentation: $ million, 2014 9
Table 3: Spain toys and games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014 10
Table 4: Spain toys and games market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 11
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts 19
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($) 20
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios 20
Table 8: Carrefour S.A.: key facts 22
Table 9: Carrefour S.A.: key financials ($) 23
Table 10: Carrefour S.A.: key financials (Euro) 23
Table 11: Carrefour S.A.: key financial ratios 23
Table 12: Ludendo SA: key facts 25
Table 13: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key facts 26
Table 14: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financials ($) 27
Table 15: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financial ratios 27
Table 16: Spain size of population (million), 2010-14 29
Table 17: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14 29
Table 18: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14 29
Table 19: Spain inflation, 2010-14 30
Table 20: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14 30
Table 21: Spain exchange rate, 2010-14 30
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Spain toys and games market value: $ million, 2010-14 8
Figure 2: Spain toys and games market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 9
Figure 3: Spain toys and games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 10
Figure 4: Spain toys and games market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 11
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 12
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 13
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 14
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 15
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 17
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys and games market in Spain, 2014 18
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues and profitability 21
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets and liabilities 21
Figure 13: Carrefour S.A.: revenues and profitability 24
Figure 14: Carrefour S.A.: assets and liabilities 24
Figure 15: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: revenues and profitability 27
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.