Your Cart Is Empty!
- Domestic tourism went through a difficult phase, declining from 202.8 million in 2009 to 199.2 million in 2014, as there was a nominal growth in GDP at constant prices. As the economy is expected to perform better over the forecast period (2014-2019), domestic trips are expected to reach 211.9 million by 2019. However, inbound tourism grew at a CAGR of 2.03% in the historic period, increasing from 76.8 million in 2009 to 84.9 million in 2014. This was mainly due to the growth in passengers using air transportation through the opening of several new routes. With the launch of the Be Nicer to Travelers tourist campaign in June 2015, there is a target to attract 100 million tourists by 2020. There was a slight growth in outbound trips during the historic period, from 24.4 million in 2009 to 25.4 million in 2014. These are likely to reach 26.7 million by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period.
- Other than tourists from Europe, which account for more than 80% of tourists in France, China has also emerged as a key source market for tourists, and steps have been taken for this rapid growth. The visa issue process has sped to 48 hours for Chinese tourists, resulting in growth of 61% in 2014, at a CAGR of 19.8% during 2009-2014. Moreover, applications for tourist visas increased by 65% over January and February 2015.
- Industrial tourism involves visits to companies and businesses, helping visitors to learn about products, production processes, applications, and historical backgrounds. Approximately 5,000 establishments in France are open to the public and they receive more than 10 million visitors. To make it easily accessible to tourists, the Association for Company Visits has opened a website, www.entrepriseetdecouverte.fr, dedicated to support tourism under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) mode, and provides list of all companies in France open to the public.
Canadeans report - Travel and Tourism in France to 2019" provides detailed information on the French tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire French Travel andTourism sector
Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in France for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the French Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
Market summary and key developments in French domestic tourism market
Historical and projected figures for domestic trips and domestic expenditure in France
Domestic trips-trips by purpose of visit and by season, average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in French inbound tourism market
Historical and projected figures for inbound trips and inbound expenditure in France
Tourist arrivals from top 10 countries to France
Inbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
Inbound trips-average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in French outbound tourism market
Historical and projected figures for outbound trips and outbound expenditure in France
Tourist departures to top 10 countries from France
Outbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
Outbound trips-average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in French airlines industry
Revenues and seats sold in French airlines market
Low cost airlines in France-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Low cost airlines in France-total revenue and revenue per customer
Low cost airlines in France-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Full service airlines in France-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Full service airlines in France-total revenue and revenue per customer
Full service airlines in France-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Charter airlines in France-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Charter airlines in France-total revenue and revenue per customer
Charter airlines in France-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Market summary and key developments in French hotel industry
Revenues, room nights available and revenue per available room in French hotel industry
Hotel establishments by category and available hotel rooms by category in France
Budget hotels in France-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Budget hotels in France-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Budget hotels in France-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Midscale hotels in France-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Midscale hotels in France-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Midscale hotels in France-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Upscale hotels in France-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Upscale hotels in France-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Upscale hotels in France-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Luxury hotels in France-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Luxury hotels in France-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Luxury hotels in France-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Market value of car rental industry in France
Car rental value in France by rental type and location, and average revenue per day
Car rental in France-fleet size, rental days and market utilization rate
Market value of travel intermediaries industry in France
Travel intermediaries online revenues and in-store revenues by provider
Travel and tourism sector definitions
International Airlines Group
Royal Air Maroc
Delta Air Lines
Tap Air Portugal
Louvre Hotels group
Chateaux and Hotels Collection
SEH United Hoteliers
Best Western International Inc.
Hotusa Hoteles (Et Ewh)
BandB Hotels Group
Citotel Hotel Group
Inter Continental Hotels GrouP
Marriott Iinternational Inc
Preferred Hotel Group
Carlson Rezidor hotel group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.