Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Indian travel and tourism sector is flourishing. Domestic trips grew by 9.7% in 2015, while expenditure increased by 7.6%. The rising middle class and increasing disposable incomes continued to support the growth of domestic and outbound tourism. Outbound trips totaled 19.9 million in 2015, up by 8.7%. Inbound trips grew at a CAGR of 6.8% during the historic period (2010-2015). The US is the largest source market for India and the continued depreciation of the Indian currency against the US$ in recent years has supported the growth of inbound tourism. The Indian Rupee fell against the US$ at a CAGR of -6.5% during 2010-2015 and trips grew by. Trips from Russia, another key source market, slowed from 46% in 2013 to 4.1% in 2014 and -2.5% in 2015 as Russia removed India from its safe travel destinations list as Goa, the top destination for Russians, registered cases of robbery and molestation against foreign tourists. This, along with the weak Russian Rouble, resulted in fewer arrivals to India. Over the forecast period (2015-2019), domestic trips, inbound trips, and outbound trips are projected to grow at an average annual rate of 9.7%, 8.4%, and 4.6% respectively.
- The e-tourist visa facility launched in 2014 is currently available for the citizens of 113 countries at 16 airports. E-tourist visas simplify visa procedures and will help India to attract more international visitors. This is clear from the fact that after the introduction of e-tourist visas by India for Russian nationals, nearly 20,000 Russian tourists made use of this facility. In May 2015, Mr. Modi announced an e-visa for Chinese visitors. Furthermore, India and Russia are considering measures such as group visa-free travel, to increase tourist flows between the two countries.
- To attract investments in the aviation sector, India aims to remove the 5/20 rule that mandates that carriers fly for a minimum of 5 years domestically and possess 20 aircraft before flying overseas. If implemented, this rule will benefit companies such as Vistara, which entered the market recently.
Canadeans report - Travel and Tourism in India to 2020 - provides detailed information on the countrys tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Indian Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Indias Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
The Indian Hotels Company Limited
Sarovar Hotels Pvt. Ltd
Starwood Hotels and Resorts WorldwideInc.
InterContinental Hotels Group
Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd.
Lemon Tree Hotels Ltd and Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.