Your Cart Is Empty!
- Japans inbound tourism depicted strong growth during the historic period (2010-2015), supported by the large influx of Chinese tourists during 2014 and 2015. The unending tensions between China and Hong Kong means Chinese tourists prefer Japan over Hong Kong. Moreover, as Tokyo is set to host the 2020 Summer Olympics and Paralympics, inbound arrivals are expected to grow continuously over the forecast period (2016-2020)With a remarkable rise in the number of inbound tourists, the country is expected to face a shortage of 41,000 hotel rooms by 2020. To deal with this, it is projected that the country will invest JPY593.8 billion (US$4.9 billion) in its hotel industry. Moreover, the tourism agency is planning inject millions of dollars in to renovating existing hotel rooms
- LCCs captured 30% of the Japan-Korea market in 2015, rising from 1% in 2009. As a result, the capacity of full service carriers has been declining since 2012, whereas the capacity of LCCs increased by 10% and 27% in 2014 and 2015 respectively. South Korea ranks among the top three source and destination markets for Japan
Canadeans report - Travel and Tourism in Japan to 2020 - provides detailed information on the countrys tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Japanese Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Japans Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Korean Air Lines
Toyoko Inn Co.Ltd.
Route Inn Japan Co.Ltd.
Super Hotel Co.Ltd
JR Hotel Group
Hotel Management International Company Limited (HMI)
Solare Hotels and Resorts Co.Ltd. (Lone Star Funds)
Hotel Okura Co.Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.