Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Travel and tourism sector in Russia is under the initial stages of development. Domestic trips increased from 28.2 million in 2009 to 41.5 million in 2014. With the help of governments initiatives such as Tourism Development Program adopted by Russia, the trips are expected to reach 57.9 million by 2019. Additionally, inbound tourism increased from 20.1 million in 2009 to 25.4 million in 2014. This was mainly driven by the countrys initiative in organizing events such as Winter Olympic Games in 2014. However, following the Ukraine crisis, the inbound trips are expected to decline to 22.7 million by 2019 as Ukraine is the leading source of Russian inbound tourism.
- The Russian outbound tourism market registered significant growth during the historic period (2009-2014). However, the market is expected to decline over the forecast period (2015-2019) from 43.2 million to 35.2 million. The cross border dispute between Ukraine and Russia is expected to be the main reason behind this decline as the country is one of the leading outbound tourist destination for Russians.
- Following the EU sanctions imposed on Russia, in 2014, it announced to shut down its airspace for the Western Airlines. Considering the busy routes (flights between Europe and Asia) on this airspace, this cease would prove costly for the western airlines affecting the overall airline revenue and the cost of the tickets for the passengers.
- Despite the geopolitical situation in the country, Russian medical tourists travelling abroad for treatments increased by 47% in 2014. Almost 70,000 affluent Russians travelled abroad last year spending around RUB86.3 billion (US$1.4 billion) for medical purposes . Their enthusiasm to improve their well being and dissatisfaction with the quality of medical treatments provided in Russia is driving this trend. Furthermore, Moscow MedShow 2015 is being organized in September, which would give an opportunity to the international suppliers to interact directly to the Russian patients who are looking for medical treatment outside the country.
Canadeans report - Travel and Tourism in Russia to 2019" provides detailed information on the Russian tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Russian Travel andTourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Russia for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Russian Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
Market summary and key developments in Russian domestic tourism market
Historical and projected figures for domestic trips and domestic expenditure in Russia
Domestic trips-trips by purpose of visit and by season, average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in Russian inbound tourism market
Historical and projected figures for inbound trips and inbound expenditure in Russia
Tourist arrivals from top 10 countries to Russia
Inbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
Inbound trips-average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in Russian outbound tourism market
Historical and projected figures for outbound trips and outbound expenditure in Russia
Tourist departures to top 10 countries from Russia
Outbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
Outbound trips-average length of trip and overnight stays
Market summary and key developments in Russian airlines industry
Revenues and seats sold in Russian airlines market
Low cost airlines in Russia-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Low cost airlines in Russia-total revenue and revenue per customer
Low cost airlines in Russia-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Full service airlines in Russia-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Full service airlines in Russia-total revenue and revenue per customer
Full service airlines in Russia-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Charter airlines in Russia-seats available, seats sold and load factor
Charter airlines in Russia-total revenue and revenue per customer
Charter airlines in Russia-revenue generating passenger kilometers versus kilometers available
Market summary and key developments in Russian hotel industry
Revenues, room nights available and revenue per available room in Russian hotel industry
Hotel establishments by category and available hotel rooms by category in Russia
Budget hotels in Russia-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Budget hotels in Russia-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Budget hotels in Russia-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Midscale hotels in Russia-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Midscale hotels in Russia-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Midscale hotels in Russia-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Upscale hotels in Russia-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Upscale hotels in Russia-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Upscale hotels in Russia-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Luxury hotels in Russia-revenues, room occupancy rates, room nights available and room nights occupied
Luxury hotels in Russia-revenue per available room and revenue per occupied room
Luxury hotels in Russia-revenue by customer type and guests by customer type
Market value of car rental industry in Russia
Car rental value in Russia by rental type and location, and average revenue per day
Car rental in Russia-fleet size, rental days and market utilization rate
Market value of travel intermediaries industry in Russia
Travel intermediaries online revenues and in-store revenues by provider
Travel and tourism sector definitions
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
AMAKS Hotels and Resorts
Marriott International Inc.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
Nevsky Hotel Group
Intourist Hotel Group-Management Company VAO Intourist
Best Western International Inc.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc.
Kempinski Hotels S.A.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
Golden Tulip Hotels
VIENNA INTERNATIONAL Hotel management AG
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.