Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 44% of travel and tourism industry executives indicate that the current global economic environment is stable
- The majority of survey respondents expect an optimistic outlook for both company and industry growth during the next six months
- Over one-quarter of survey respondents anticipate an increase of 0.1% to 3.99% in supplier prices of equipment during the next six months
- Expenditure will increase on marketing and advertising, and IT infrastructure over the next six months
- Executives operating in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World view social unrest as the top concern for the next six months
- Over three-quarters of executives operating in North America and Asia-Pacific indicate customer retention as the top priority for the next six months
Canadeans Travel and Tourism Industry Business Confidence Survey H1 2016 presents executives opinion on the business environment over January 2016-June 2016. Organizations can understand the market by analyzing existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, organizations will have access to information categorized by region wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examine prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: know industry executives expectations towards their companys growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyze travel and tourism industry executives opinion about the change in consumer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determine expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: track expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: know about various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: access information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: examine the top priorities for industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the travel and tourism industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve the operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of travel and tourism industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
Table of Contents
1.2 Methodology and sample size
1.3 Respondent profile
2 Economic State, Growth Prospects and Consumer Confidence
2.1 Existing economic environment
2.1.1 Over one-third of respondents highlight the current global economic conditions as stable
2.1.2 In total, 40% of FMCG industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America
2.1.3 Executives who operate in North America and Europe have more favorable opinion about their region
2.2 Industry and company growth outlook
2.2.1 The majority of respondents expect an optimistic outlook for company growth prospects in H1 2016
2.2.2 Overall, 42% of industry executives are neither optimistic nor pessimistic over growth prospects for the industry in H1 2016
2.2.3 The positive outlook towards company and industry growth is highest among respondents with business operations in Asia-Pacific
2.3 Expected change in consumer confidence
2.3.1 In total, 49% of executives project no change in consumer confidence over the next six months
2.3.2 The majority of respondents with business operations in Asia-Pacific and North America anticipate a significant increase in consumer confidence in H1 2016
3 Supplier Prices, Staff Headcount and Sales Performance
3.1 Supplier prices expectations
3.1.1 FMCG industry executives anticipate a slight increase in prices of semi-finished products and ingredients in H1 2016
3.1.2 On average, FMCG industry respondents project an increase of 2% in supplier prices for raw materials during H1 2016
3.1.3 Over one-third of industry executives foresee an increase of 0.1% to 3.99% in supplier prices for semi-finished products during the next six months
3.1.4 Overall, one-quarter of respondents operating in Asia-Pacific expect no change in supplier prices of packaging during H1 2016
3.1.5 On average, FMCG industry executives project an increase of 2.5% in supplier prices for ingredients over the next six months
3.2 Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
3.2.1 Respondents who operate in the Rest of the World anticipate the highest sales growth in H1 2016
3.3 Anticipated change in spend on key activities
3.3.1 Executives foresee an increase in expenditure on new product development and mergers and acquisitions over the next six months
4 Business Concerns and Organizational Priorities
4.1 Level of concerns and expected impact
4.1.1 Economic, industrial, and societal issues can adversely impact operations, reduce profitability, and force the restructuring of business strategies
4.1.2 The performance of developing economies is the biggest concern during H1 2016 for industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
4.1.3 Survey respondents operating in Europe view the performance of the Eurozone and developing economies as the biggest worries over the next six months
4.1.4 Overall, 49% of global FMCG executives are concerned about the performance of developing economies during H1 2016
4.1.5 Rising levels of competition and the availability of substitutes will pose challenges for FMCG organizations over the next six months
4.2 Significance of potential business priorities
4.2.1 Over three-quarters of executives operating in North America and Europe indicate customer retention as the top priority for H1 2016
4.2.2 Respondents from across the globe intend to focus on protecting and growing market share over the next six months
4.2.3 Overall, 92% of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific highlighted focus on new product development over the next six months
List of Figures
Figure 1: Profile of Respondents
Figure 2: Global Business Outlook - Key Takeouts
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Overall
Figure 4: Current Economic Condition - Region
Figure 5: Current Economic Condition - Those Who Operate and Do Not Operate in a Region
Figure 6: State of the Economy- in Their Words-1
Figure 7: State of the Economy- in Their Words-2
Figure 8: Growth Prospects and Consumer Confidence: Key Takeouts
Figure 9: Industry and Company Growth Prospects - Overall
Figure 10: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail
Figure 11: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 12: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Overall
Figure 13: Anticipated Variation in Consumer Confidence - Region
Figure 14: Supplier Prices and Consumer Confidence: in Their Words
Figure 15: Supplier Price and Expenditure: Key Takeouts
Figure 16: Category Wise Supplier Prices Highlights
Figure 17: Projected Change in Supplier Prices - Raw Material - Overall and Regional
Figure 18: Projected Change in Supplier Prices - Semi-Finished Products - Overall and Regional
Figure 19: Projected Change in Supplier Prices - Packaging - Overall and Regional
Figure 20: Projected Change in Supplier Prices - Ingredients - Overall and Regional
Figure 21: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional
Figure 22: Expenditure Projection on Key Activities - Overall
Figure 23: Priorities and Concerns: Key Takeouts
Figure 24: Concerns: Overview
Figure 25: Top Five Business Concerns - Region
Figure 26: Business Concerns - Regional Highlights
Figure 27: Business Concerns - Overall and Regional - A
Figure 28: Business Concerns - Overall and Regional - B
Figure 29: Top Five Organizational Priorities - Region
Figure 30: Organizational Priorities - Regional Highlights
Figure 31: Organizational Priorities - Overall and Region
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Mushtaq Group of Hotels
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C
Five Star Development Resort Communities LLC
Marriott International Inc.
Eastern Crown Hotels Group
Hard Rock Cafe International Inc.
International Business Machines Corporation
Springer-Miller Systems Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.