Your Cart Is Empty!
- Improving operational efficiency and expand in current market are key priorities for travel and tourism organizations in H1 2015 (June-November 2015)
- China, Brazil, and India will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Market uncertainty and rising competition are major concerns for travel and tourism organizations
- Procurement activities for IT services and MRO activities are anticipated to increase during June-November 2015
- Overall, 30% of respondents anticipate the global procurement budget to be up to US$100,000 over the next six months
- The majority of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase in H1 2015
This report examines executive opinions on business outlook and procurement activities from June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspectives on e-procurement. Information is categorized by region and company type.
Travel and Tourism Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examine travel and tourism organizations important priorities for June-November 2015
- Emerging and developed markets: study key emerging and developed markets which will offer the most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyze travel and tourism industry executives opinions on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identify major business concerns which are likely to impact companies
- Change in capital expenditure: track the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluate how procurement activities will change in the travel and tourism industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: review budget allocations along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015
- Supplier prices outlook: determine the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015
- E-procurement: identify executive perspectives towards e-procurement within the travel and tourism industry
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key business priorities to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by understanding significant growth performance from emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Respondent profile Global Business Outlook in H1 2015
Strategic business priorities
Emerging markets with significant growth potential
Growth potential for developed markets
Mergers and acquisition
Leading business concerns
Capital expenditure projections Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
Procurement activity outlook in key areas
Global procurement budget projections
Planned change in procurement expenditure
Supplier prices outlook
Organizations viewpoints on E-procurement
Delta Hotels Limited
Procter and Gamble Professional
Wyndham Hotel Group
Starwood Hotels and Resorts
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.