Your Cart Is Empty!
- "Just-for-me" product solutions appeal to todays self-expressive and individualistic consumers who reject a "one-size-fits-all" approach to consumption/usage of products. 41% of global consumers believe that customization/personalization claims have a favorable influence on their perception of a product.
- Opportunities exist for manufacturers to create new, more specific consumption niches through day part-targeting, and products that are seasonal/holiday-inspired or target sports/activities or social occasions. Over a quarter of global consumers find a food/drink product that is advertised for a specific time of the day or night appealing.
- Consumers are moderating their intake of products and ingredients to promote healthy lifestyles, spurring demand for innovation based on portion control, offering low-ABV alcohol and allergen-free formulations.
"Trend Sights Analysis: Product Specificity" looks at responding to the need to share products, services, and experiences online and offline.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Product Specificity to my market?
- What does Product Specificity mean to my category?
- What are the different facets of Product Specificity?
- How can I address consumer demand for greater personalization using more specific product attributes? What are the innovation implications?
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the four different personalization routes for meeting demand for Product Specificity and the key consumer drivers that underpin this.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to capitalize on Product Specificity.
Table of Contents
5. End benefits
6. Key take-outs
7. Whats next?
Procter and Gamble
Marks and Spencer
The Body Shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.