Your Cart Is Empty!
Your customers need and demand more from you today. Key Account Management (KAM) is the model designed to deliver it. But as prescribing decisions become increasingly complicated, complexity that is compounded by the growth of integrated care networks, how can KAM meet the challenges that lie ahead?
Trends and Innovations in Key Account Management provides anyone involved in developing, implementing or delivering KAM with a comprehensive understanding of the issues shaping the KAM landscape and the critical factors that determine its success. The report sets out an approach for the optimal KAM function with insights from leading experts and those running successful KAM operations.
Key Issues Explored
Get insights from leading pharma companies and experts on key issues that help you answer critical questions
- What is good KAM practice?
- What factors are critical to the success of a KAM program?
- How has the shift of prescribing power to integrated decision-making groups fuelled the growth of KAM?
- What is the importance of cross-functional buy-in to the success of KAM?
- How can KAM as a strategy facilitate market access?
- How do you identify the key attributes key account managers must possess?
- What tools and tactics are critical to implementing a KAM strategy?
- What is KAMs role in the pursuit of true customer-centricity?
- What are the barriers faced by companies implementing KAM?
- What are the key strategies to ensure successful implementation of KAM?
- How will KAM need to evolve over the next 5 years?
- Learn the top ten critical success factors for successful implementation of a KAM approach
- Determine which customers merit a KAM approach
- Identify, segment and prioritise customers for the optimal approach to KAM
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with customers for long-term value creation
- Understand how KAMs facilitate the building of strong partnerships with payers for market access gains
- Understand strategies, tools and tactics for the implementation of a successful KAM program
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.