Your Cart Is Empty!
Trends and Innovations in Lifecycle Management (LCM) presents business-critical insights for strategic planners and marketers based on the opinions of eight leading pharma industry, legal and consulting experts. Gain insights on current LCM practice and learn from their practical experience to understand key considerations for developing, establishing and managing an effective lifecycle management (LCM) strategy.
With the regulatory complexity and cost of bringing new drugs to market soaring, it is critical that pharma companies fully max out returns from their product portfolios. LCM has for many years been employed in the latter part of a products life to extend the patient base and add features such as controlled release versions or new formulations. But the biggest wins have come from expanding the number of indications, protecting brands not just from generic competition but from new competitor entrants as well.
Too often, however, LCM planning and execution has been left too late, resulting in products failing to meet their full commercial potential. Successful LCM strategy starts even before the product is launched and anticipates, rather than reacts to, changes in the market.
Trends and Innovations in Lifecycle Management offers unique expert insights into how you can employ a successful LCM strategy for maximum impact.
Get Answers to Key Questions
- When should LCM planning start - and why?
- What LCM factors need to be taken into account during late phase trials?
- How can you manage and adapt your LCM policy as your brand evolves?
- How will engaging and learning from payer and clinical stakeholders pay dividends?
- Organising LCM within a company - product management, dedicated teams or cross functional groupings: what is the optimal structure?
- Why does building and sharing market data and analytics play a pivotal role in keeping your LCM strategy on track?
- How can you measure and assess the outcomes of LCM?
- How can you adapt your LCM strategy for national and international markets?
- How do you challenge often short-term and conservative corporate attitudes toward LCM and develop the LCM strategy that alligns with your brands needs, and the needs of the company?
- Understand the key considerations for development, establishing and managing an effective lifecycle management strategy
- Learn from case histories and market examples of best-in-class LCM practice
- Challenge short-term and conservative thinking in your organisation
- Pioneer the establishment of good LCM practice in your organisation or brand team
- Establish with colleagues a proper LCM management structure to ensure the widest expansion of relevant LCM solutions
- Identify the critical "must have" elements around LCM organisation, research, stakeholder dialogue, market data, analytics and LCM measurement
- Global brand director at a European pharmaceutical company
- Director of global marketing at a global pharmaceutical company
- Chief patent counsel at a major pharmaceutical company
- LCM director supply chain at a major pharmaceutical company
- Director of LCM at a top 10 pharma company
- Director of LCM at a global pharmaceutical company
- Industry expert
- Industry consultant
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.