Your Cart Is Empty!
- Retailers are utilizing a host of platforms, including mobile and social media to engage customers and offer them a personalized shopping experience.
- 3D printing is gaining traction as a means to offer customization across product ranges by several retailers.
- Apps and beacons are being used in a variety of ways to engage with consumers personally.
"Trends in Personalization in Retail" presents a snapshot of diverse examples of personalization strategies by retailers internationally. It covers a diverse range of in-store, product, omni-channel, promotional, and customer-engaging personalization strategies
Reasons To Buy
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in personalization and ensure your business is not lagging behind in competition.
- Understand the value of new retail developments to your business
Table of Contents
Shop Direct's Very.co.uk
Shoefitr and Amazon
Westfield Shopping Malls
Nike and Vero Moda in China
Dynamic Pricing, North America
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.