Your Cart Is Empty!
What makes an ideal modern pharma sales representative and what skills, knowledge, tools, training and incentives will make them really effective?
Trends and Innovations in Sales Force Effectiveness is an important report for anyone looking to optimise their field sales force performance. This reports offers critical insights for sales and training planners and management based on the experience and opinions of eight pharma industry experts who have led sales force change in their organisations across the US and Europe.
- Understand the essential skills and talents necessary for a successful pharma sales representative
- Formulate strategies to make your digital communications effective for the wide variety of stakeholders that influence your business
- Ensure your CRM and customer targeting/profiling systems deliver real "door opening" data that reps will want to use
- Structure mentoring and training programmes that fully equip the sales rep to maximise impact and exceed commercial and customer expectations
- Discover what smartphone, micro training, gaming and competition initiatives are being examined to improve knowledge retention and drive better sales performance
- Create incentive schemes that reflect modern working practice and reward results and initiative
Answers to Key Questions
- Which digital tools are most effective and how can they help differentiate and improve stakeholder engagement and outcomes?
- How can sales teams better utilise CRM and customer targeting systems?
- How can good coaching harness knowledge and curiosity to create reps capable of engaging with multiple stakeholders?
- What are the merits and drawbacks of digital training techniques and what role might gaming, personalisation and micro training play in the future?
- Rewarding success: what incentive schemes are being trialled and what sales, engagement, customer and outcome metrics should underpin them?
- Understand how novelty in your digital communications will help you stand out from the crowd
- Expert insights on formulating effective sales rep training programs
- Structuring novel incentive schemes that really motivate your field force
- Real world experience on how industry is tackling the challenge of reshaping its field sales force
- Identify key sales rep behaviours that must be challenged and changed
- Appreciate how the sales rep function is changing and learn about the multi-stakeholder communications and sales challenges they face
- Head of Global Field Force Efficiency, LEO Pharma
- Vice President Marketing and Sales, Pediapharm
- Regional Sales Director, Dara Biosciences
- Director - Patient Relations, Insights & Stakeholder Management, LEO Pharma
- Head of Learning and Development, Grunenthal, United Kingdom
- National Sales Director, Genentech
- North America Global Innovative Pharmaceuticals, Team Lead, Commercial Effectiveness, Pfizer
- Managing Director, InSiteHub
- Global Marketing Operations, Strategy - Training & Sales Excellence, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.