Your Cart Is Empty!
- Identify five emerging trends influencing innovation in the OTC pain relief space including the latest on-trend innovation examples.
- Understand how consumer trends such as Fresh andamp; Natural are impacting demand in the OTC sector using insight from Canadean Consumers surveys.
Reasons To Buy
- Which consumer groups are most concerned about pain-related issues?
- Where is innovation occurring in the analgesic space and what does it look like?
- What are consumers purchasing priorities when buying OTC products, including analgesics?
- Where is innovation heading next within the pain relief space?
Stress is one of the most pressing health concerns affecting consumers today. Over a third (37%) of consumers concerned about stress use OTC medicines (such as analgesics) at least a few times per month, to treat symptoms such as stress headaches.
Younger consumers are most likely to be concerned about pain-related health issues. Over half of 18-24 year-old females are concerned about period pain.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.