Your Cart Is Empty!
- The role of positive nutrition for the management of disease cannot be ignored. Over half of consumers claim to actively use food and drinks to improve their health, with 55% agreeing they can provide comparable health benefits to over-the-counter medications.
- Heart health issues are among consumers most pressing disease-related concerns, with blood pressure and high cholesterol among the biggest future health worries.
- Emerging market consumers are most concerned about exposure to germs, due to issues such as overpopulation. This is leading consumers to actively seek cleaning, laundry, and personal care products that provide enhanced antibacterial protection.
"TrendSights Analysis: Disease Management" explores the behavior that drives the purchase of products to manage or proactively reduce the risk of disease
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Disease Management to my market?
- What does Disease Management mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Disease Management?
- How can I capture the interest of those most concerned about disease?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Disease Management trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Disease Management.
Table of Contents
2. What is Disease Management?
3. Why is Disease Management important?
4. Who is driving Disease Management?
5. How can Disease Management be capitalized on?
6. What Next in Disease Management?
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.