Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers desire to enhance their image is responsible for a quarter of skincare consumption.
- Six in 10 men agree that better-looking people have the better opportunities in life, both personally and professionally.
- Regionally, consumers in North America are the most likely to be dissatisfied with their appearance.
- Personal hygiene is important for eight out of 10 global consumers.
"TrendSights Analysis: Image Consciousness" explores the aspirational behavior that drives consumers to opt for products in order to enhance their appearance.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Image Consciousness to my market?
- What does Image Consciousness mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Image Consciousness?
- How can I capture the interest of image-conscious consumers on the overcrowded shelves?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Image Consciousness trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Image Consciousness.
Table of Contents
6. What next?
Eyup Sabri Tuncer
Kastenbein and Bosch
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.