Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers need for aspiration influences 18% of fragrance consumption.
- Half of global consumers say that they have very good taste in food and drink and seek out products that let people know this.
- In personal care, those aged 25-34 are the most likely to seek items that are reflective of their attitudes and opinions.
- A well-recognized brand is the third-most important factor consumers cite in terms of making them buy particular household products.
"TrendSights Analysis: Self-Branding" explores the aspirational behaviour of consumers that drives them to opt for products that let them project the "perfect lifestyle." Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Self-Branding to my market?
- What does Self-Branding mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Self-Branding?
- How can I capture the interest of Self-Branding-conscious consumers on the overcrowded shelves?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Self-Branding trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Self-Branding.
Table of Contents
6. What next?
Juice Served Here
The Happy Egg Company
The North Face
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.