Your Cart Is Empty!
- Building personal interconnections is central to food and drink sharing. A third of consumers consider the greatest benefit of sharing food/drinks with people they do not know well to be building a social community.
- Virtual sharing is largely driven by younger demographics, particularly digitally native Millennial. For example, over a third claim to share an update on an activity/experience once a week or more on social media platforms, while senior consumers are least likely to do so
- While Millennial are driving the sharing economy, consumers aged 35-54 arent far behind, with a similar proportion willing to share food, accommodation, transportation, and household appliances with people they dont know well.
"TrendSights Analysis: Sharing" looks at responding to the need to share products, services, and experiences online and offline.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is sharing to my market?
- What does sharing mean to my category?
- What are the different facets of sharing?
- How can I capitalize on consumer desire to share products, services, and experiences? What are the innovation implications?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the different facets of sharing and the key consumer drivers that underpin this.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to capitalize on sharing.
Table of Contents
2. Real World Sharing
3. Virtual Sharing
4. Sharing Economy
5. Key Take Outs
6. Whats Next?
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.