Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the shape of the distribution landscape and assess the relevance of traditional insurance brokers.
- Gain an insight into the current trends in the commercial insurance sector and how the market is evolving due to technological advancements.
- Access the latest data on SME purchasing behavior, with analysis on client services, product development, and emerging channels and platforms.
Reasons To Buy
- How is the role of the traditional brokers being challenged by new and/or emerging distribution channels?
- Which brokers are the most dominant in the market and how are they retaining their statuses?
- Why are more insurers developing direct propositions and how will this impact on the distribution of commercial insurance in the future?
Brokers continue to have a very strong presence in the distribution of commercial insurance. Brokers have continually represented the majority share of commercial distribution. Other distribution methods such as the direct channel and comparison sites have experienced small growth in an otherwise static environment.
A small number of brokers dominate the UK commercial insurance distribution landscape by revenue. Three in particular have generated the biggest returns over the past four years - Aon, Marsh, and Willis - with JLT Group recently emerging as another major player in the market. Each of these companies has a significant global presence.
Brokers will remain the main distribution channel for commercial insurance products for the foreseeable future. Technology advancements are enabling more insurers to revert to the use of the internet as a means to streamline and commoditize the personal lines market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.