Your Cart Is Empty!
- Examine the key trends in cyber crime and how these will drive take-up of cyber insurance products.
- Identify the regulation that is affecting the cyber insurance market, and its impact on insurers and how their customers report data breaches.
- Analyze the potential growth areas of the market and how cyber insurance is likely to develop over the next few years.
Reasons To Buy
- How has the cyber insurance market developed over the past 12 months and where is it heading?
- What are the most notable changes in regulation that will affect the cyber insurance market in the UK?
- How are insurers pricing their products?
- Where does insurance fit among the best methods of response to a cyber attack?
Initiating the right responses and involving the right experts in the post-data breach recovery process is vital for keeping claims costs at manageable levels. Failing to do so can quickly inflate costs.
A proficient pricing strategy will enable insurers to develop products covering a wider range of risks and ensure they are paid the right premium in return.
Cyber insurance will bring about a multidisciplinary task force whereby insurers collaborate with other cyber-related organizations to improve their understanding of the market and further develop their products.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.