Your Cart Is Empty!
The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
- Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e. The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
- DIY specialists have continued to lose share, a result of store closures and increasing competition from general merchandisers and value retailers. While representing a relatively small share of the gardening market, value retailers will make big gains over the next five years, achieving 24.1% growth and increasing their collective share of the gardening market to 3.1% by 2021.
- Two of the biggest DIY specialists, BandQ and Home base, are continuing to offload space; a result of tough trading conditions over the last five years and a move to multichannel. The online DIY and Gardening market grew by 2.6% over the last five years and is expected to grow by 2.4% over the following five. However, the instore channel continues to dominate with 93% of DIY shoppers buying instore and taking home compared to 24% of DIY shoppers buying online and having products delivered.
- Value for money, price and quality were ranked the three most important factors when deciding where to shop for DIY and Gardening; ease of online shopping was rated the least important.
The DIY and Gardening Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the DIY and Gardening markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within DIY and in Gardening, and provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- What people buy
- Where people shop
- How people shop
- Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the DIY and Gardening market
- It covers forecasts to 2021, covering seven product categories within home dEcor:
- Greenstock and growing media
- Gardening tools
- Outdoor living
- Garden structures
- Garden utensils
- Identifes the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
- Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for gardening and DIY products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.