Your Cart Is Empty!
As the economy improves, premium and discretionary shifts in spend will fuel growth in cosmetics and skincare, leading to a focus shift for midmarket brands. Health conscious consumers and the aging population will drive the health sector, with the highest category growth of 29.2% to 2021e in OTC medicines
- Inflation will start to ease as demand, and production, of heavily used palm oil and more sustainable oils level out. As the economy improves, premium and discretionary shifts in spend will fuel growth in cosmetics and skincare, leading to a focus shift for midmarket brands. Health conscious consumers and the aging population will drive the health sector, with the highest category growth of 29.2% to 2021e in OTC medicines.
- The grocers remain an important channel for health and beauty purchases owing to convenience, value for money and price. Health and beauty specialists will struggle against heavy price competition from the discounters, and emerging cosmetic and skincare ranges from clothing specialists.
- 77.1% of consumers shop for health and beauty once a month or more frequently, with minimal difference in frequency between genders. Highest shopping frequencies are affiliated with the 25-34s, driven by store convenience, social media and editorial.
- Over a third of shoppers use online channels for health and beauty purchases (32.4%). However penetration remains low at 7.7% providing an opportunity for retailers to engage virtually with shoppers
- Value for money represents the key factor when selecting health and beauty retailers, 90.1%. While product quality represents the strongest factor for females, males claim value for money. With quality driving 89.7% of shoppers store choice, it is recommended that grocers entice more mature 45+ shoppers through luxury own brand skincare ranges.
The Health and Beauty Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the health and beauty markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within health and beauty, and provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- What people buy
- Where people shop
- How people shop
- Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the health and beauty market.
- It covers forecasts to 2021, covering 14 product categories within health and beauty
- Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for health and beauty products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Holland and barrett
House of Fraser
The Body Shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.