Your Cart Is Empty!
- The 2015 home emergency insurance market was worth Pound1.3bn.
- Home emergency is a "supplementary" product and customers benefit from being able to add-on.
- Opt-out sales have been banned, meaning the customer has more control over certain features.
- The market is forecast to grow incrementally, reaching GWP of Pound1.4bn by 2020.
Verdict Financials "UK Home Emergency Insurance 2016" provides an in-depth analysis of the UK insurance market for essential features and appliances in residential properties. Among the points discussed include the size of the market, the current and forecast value of home emergency GWP, and the use of smart technology in the home. The report provides a thorough overview of the market, including commentary on the introduction of a new set of rules and regulations surrounding the insurance add-ons market.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market and its top performers. Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations and significant market developments are introduced.
- Be informed of the "connected home" concept, and the application of these products to general insurance and the home emergency market.
Table of Contents
2. The Main Energy Providers
3. The Market Going Forward
and EDF Energy
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.